Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Monday, December 21, 2009

Maintain During the Maddness

I know, I've been totally slacking with my updates. As it is with everyone else, this is a crazy time of year for me. I'll resume usual updates the week after Christmas but I wanted to leave you with one quick thought. I realize that it is nearly impossible to get full workouts in and eat all the right foods at this time of year, but it's not impossible to do something. Even if it's just parking at the far end of the parking lot so you get a few extra steps in, make sure you do something to maintain your fitness. Also, I'll be the first to admit that I love love love Christmas goodies, but my goal this year is to not go crazy. It turns out that you can enjoy a treat without eating so much that you feel sick later (you probably figured that out a long time ago...). If you have to, repeat in your mind (or out loud) what you learned when you were a kid, "Just Say NO!" Enjoy the season and remember to maintain your health!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: