Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Monday, August 24, 2009

New Year's Resolution!

I was out running the other morning and saw kids waiting at the bus stop. I smiled and thought about how much I always loved the first part of the school year (I was a middle school teacher before I became a mom). I love the feeling of a new start. I loved watching kids and teachers decide with motivation that this year will be different. I could almost see kids saying to themselves, "This year I won't get behind on my homework. This year I won't get in trouble." While some completed their goals, others didn't, but those who didn't set goals weren't able to take their opportunity to change bad habits. With the start of school, many of your schedules change. Find a time that you can commit to working out. Make a goal and stick with it because this is the year for you to become stronger!
Em

PS We'd love to hear about your goals. Make a comment or shoot us an email so we can learn from both your successes and failures.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I am now getting in my daily sprints by getting my daughters to and from school on time!!