Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Monday, May 11, 2009

5th Annual Aquarium Run!

This Saturday, May 16 I'm running the Aquarium Half Marathon in Jenks. I'm totally pumped about it! I've convinced my husband to run the 5K that is happening at the same time. It'll be his first race which I'm excited about. We're picking up our packets at Fleet Feet today. There's also a 1 mile fun run in conjunction with the other two races. The cool thing (besides the running part) is that all registered runners and walkers get free race day admission to the Aquarium. I'm hoping to meet some fellow running moms there. If you're running let me know and we can meet up and get some pictures for the site.

See ya Saturday!!
Em
email: oklahomarunningmom@gmail.com

1 comment:

Amber said...

So wish that I lived close to you. I have NO running friends who are even close to my pace or want to sign up for races with me :(

Good Luck! What is your goal?