Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Today is our first real-life post holiday day. We are all on detox from our Christmas and New Year's adventures. Our one healthy Christmas moment was this run with Santa at my husband's work. Besides that it has been treats, no sleep, lazing around and enjoying the excitement of the holidays. I've loved it but now it's time to get back on track.

I love the New Year. I love the feeling of a new start and making goals. I always get a little rush of adrenaline at the start of the year...like I can accomplish anything.

This year I plan on improving my 5K time and completing at least one half marathon if not more. I also plan on being more consistent with my training and my ability to maintain healthy habits. I'm excited to share my progress with you and am hoping that I'll get to celebrate your progress as well.

Here's to an awesome new year. Hooray for 2012!!

No comments: