Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

No Short Cuts

The other day I checked this book out from the library and I have to say that I'm really impressed. It's teaching me more about how to have a healthful and balanced life. I think the thing that hooked me from the beginning was the statement that there are no shortcuts when it comes to weight loss and establishing a healthy lifestyle. Just like those junk emails from "princesses" or "diplomats" in other countries needing to transfer money but need your help with promises to make you rich as well, many diets promise quick and easy weight loss without much work at all. I've found that when I refrain from extreme diets (and exercise for that matter) and focus on creating and maintaining a balanced life, I'm happy and fully satisfied with the results. If you're interested in learning more, check this book out from your library or go to www.thebestlife.com to learn more.

No comments: