Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Inspiring Message!

I wish this could be the title for something I wrote but it's not. Once again Kristin Armstrong's Mile Markers Blog was just what I needed to hear. I think my favorite part was when she wrote,

"We are all freshmen in one way or another. We are all inexperienced to some degree for the challenges that await us...five years from now, maybe 10, or maybe this afternoon. The point is this: Our moment is coming and we have no idea when we wake up on the morning of the day it comes. So every day, every hour, between now and then is our training ground. Are we making the most of it?"

I hope you take time to read her entire post and feel as inspired as I did.

No comments: