Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tulsa Run Fun!

The Tulsa Run on Saturday was a blast! It was great to see so many people out being active. I ran the 5K and was impressed by entire families running together. I loved the way they encouraged each other and celebrated at the end. I also loved watching my little guy (pic above) get excited as everyone was cheering. By the end, he got the hang of clapping and cheering when a runner was getting close the finish line. I know I'm bias but it was so cute! It's amazing how my 13 month old is quickly picking up on the things I do. It gives me all the more reason to lace up my shoes and go for a run. I hope one day he values exercise as much as I do.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is the cutest 13-month-old I have ever seen. . . and I am not his Grandmother ;) maybe!