Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Strollin' Moms

Yesterday morning I met up with a great group of moms for a run/walk. Fleet Feet started a free "Strollin' Moms" group on Monday at 9:30. Besides getting the chance to talk with other moms, I liked that the walk/run was low key. I had a good workout but didn't feel like I was being judged by how fast or slow I was going. It was just a fun group of women hanging out. You don't need a high tech stroller or be able to run a 6 minute mile. Show up for a good workout and a great time with other moms. I hope to see you guys there next Monday!
Em

PS Thanks Deedra from 918 Moms for the great picture!

1 comment:

mandy harline said...

So fun! I would love to come along! You can't beat fresh air, good company, and and increased heart rate ;)