Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vacation

I've been on vacation for the past week which is why I've not updated the blog. I always love getting away but sometimes it makes exercise difficult. To my delight, this time was different. I was able to go on little jogs because I was with family and they could watch my little guy but what I loved was exercising with my nieces (7, 5 and 3 years old). The two younger ones are in dance and they taught me all the stretches that they do. The fun thing is that they make it into a game. I had a great time and actually felt better after my runs because I took the time to really stretch out. Who would have thought that a 5 and 3 year old would help enhance my running? Never underestimate the power of kids.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Thanks for motivating me to exercise with you! Kids sure are fun.