Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Making Good Choices

I feel like there are a lot of people who think you either have to be "healthy" and always hungry or be "unhealthy" and satisfied. I totally disagree. In my opinion, it's all about moderation. You can have what you want, but don't go overboard. Enjoy life. The other day I found a great website that tells the nutritional content of most foods and also what you would need to do to burn the calories. I think it's important to be informed so I can make good choices.

http://www.calorieking.com/foods

P.S. Use this website to help you find balance. PLEASE don't become obsessive about every calorie you eat. Remember: MODERATION!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Em
I totally agree with you! You can be healthy, enjoy eating and take care of your body! It isn't feast or famine.