Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Corn Salsa

Confession: Sometimes I hate eating vegetables. It feels so good to get that out in the open. Luckily, when I'm feeling like I can't be healthy I have an awesome recipe for corn salsa. I brought it to a New Year's Eve party and it was a big hit. Even my kids like it. I know I've posted the recipe here before but it's one worth repeating.
Emily's Corn Salsa Recipe
6 Roma Tomatoes
2 Green Pepper (or one green and one red/yellow for a pretty color)
1 Bunch Green Onions
1 Avocado
1 Can Drained Corn
1 Can Drained Black Beans
1/2 Bottle of Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing

Chop all the veggies and add the corn, beans and dressing.
Store left overs in and airtight container in the fridge.

1 comment:

Christina Updike said...

Love love love this recipe!! I can't get enough if it!