Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Kicks

Ah, the joys of new running shoes. Yesterday I went to Fleet Feet and bought these beauties. (Side Note: I can't say enough about the quality service provided by Fleet Feet. I've been to the other running stores in town and they just don't compare.)
Last night after my babies' bedtimes, I went for a little pre-blizzard run. It was amazing. As I was running my knees didn't hurt, my feet weren't sore and I ended up going longer than planned because I felt great. I can't wait to get out a run again.
If things are hurting that didn't used to, you're probably in need of new running shoes. Set yourself up for success by getting the things you need to be successful. Obviously, running shoes should be at the top of the list.
Em

No comments: