Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Monday, May 17, 2010

Aquarium Run

Saturday was the Aquarium Half Marathon, 5K and Fun Run. I ran the 5K and had a great time. More importantly, my buddies ran their first half marathon ever and did really, really well. I loved seeing them cross the finish line. They're amazing!

My Early Morning Running Girls: Melanie, Me, Andrea and Erica
This is Anne and me waiting for our races to begin after the half marathoners set off. Anne ran her first fun run with her cute baby Jane. We both go to Strollin' Moms on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Seriously, running with friends makes it so much more fun. Nice job Anne! These girls have helped motivate me to complete my runs each week. Even since I've slowed down because of pregnancy, they're still there to help me stay as active as possible.
Who helps you stay motivated??

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for being such a support to us Emily! You're the best!