Oklahoma Running Mom

Running in Oklahoma adds new meaning to the phrase "Hot Mama."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Eat This, Not That

I'm totally obsessed with the information from the books and website "Eat This, Not That." Among many other reasons, I like the information because it gives realistic alternatives to unhealthy foods and opens your eyes to what you're really eating. Because of this, I'm going to have a weekly "Eat This, Not That" post, and because I'm eating ice cream as I write this, I thought I'd do some ice cream research. According to the information on the "Eat This, Not That" website, Edy's Slow Churned Rocky Road is the most healthful grocery store ice cream choice. See what they had to say below or check the site out yourself. "Supermarket Ice Cream: Edy's Slow Churned Rocky Road½ cup120 calories4 g fat (2 g saturated fat)12 g sugars"

"Edy's Slow Churned produces one of the safest ice creams at the supermarket. For an extra health boost, go for Rocky Road, which contains real nuts."

No comments: